One of the most difficult parts of any fitness journey is changing the way you think about food. Cutting certain foods out of your diet and incorporating new ones is a challenge for many people, so don't feel alone if you also struggle with this. Here at AstroFlav we want to help you along your fitness journey by providing you with delicious (and healthy) recipes that will keep you dedicated to your fitness journey while allowing you to enjoy what you eat. This week's Healthier You recipe is for a greens collagen smoothie. We like to add our AstroFlav collagen protein to smoothie mix for an extra protein boost. We hope you love the recipe as much as we do!
Greens Collagen Smoothie
This healthy smoothie makes for the perfect breakfast, lunch or mid-day snack. Try it out and let us know what you think!
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
3/4 cup almond milk
1 cup spinach
1 tablespoon cashew butter (or your favorite nut butter)
2 scoops AstroFlav collagen protein
1. Add frozen banana, frozen cauliflower, almond milk and spinach to a high speed blender.
2. Blend the base ingredients on high speed until well mixed.
3. Add remaining ingredients to the blender and blend again until completely smooth.
4. Pour the smoothie into a tall glass or bowl and enjoy.
5. Optional: add your favorite smoothie toppings, like granola, fresh fruit, and/or nut butter!
Did you try out the recipe? Send a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org know to be featured in our Facebook community!