One of the most difficult parts of any fitness journey is changing the way you think about food. Cutting certain foods out of your diet and incorporating new ones is a challenge for many people, so don't feel alone if you also struggle with this. Here at AstroFlav we want to help you along your fitness journey by providing you with delicious (and healthy) recipes that will keep you dedicated to your fitness journey while allowing you to enjoy what you eat. This week's Healthier Yourecipe is for Healthy Protein Yogurt Bowls. We like to combine our vanilla and chocolate collagen with high protein yogurt for a delicious protein packed breakfast or mid-day snack. We hope you love these recipes as much as we do!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Yogurt Bowl
-Your favorite yogurt (we recommend a high protein Greek yogurt)
-AstroFlav collagen in chocolate
-Cacao nibs (optional)
-Fresh fruit for topping (we recommend banana)
1. Combine one scoop of the chocolate collagen protein and yogurt in a bowl. Stir to combine.
2. Add the peanut butter. You can either stir in the peanut butter with the collagen and yogurt mix or drizzle it on top. Both are delicious!
3. Top with cacao nibs, fresh banana slices, or your favorite toppings.
Vanilla Protein Yogurt Bowl
Your favorite yogurt (we recommend a high protein Greek yogurt)
AstroFlav collagen in vanilla
Fresh fruit for topping (optional)
1. Combine one scoop of the vanilla collagen protein and yogurt in a bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Top with fresh fruit, granola, honey or your favorite toppings.
Did you try out the recipe? Send a picture to email@example.com know to be featured in our Facebook community!