One of the most difficult parts of any fitness journey is changing the way you think about food. Cutting certain foods out of your diet and incorporating new ones is a challenge for many people, so don't feel alone if you also struggle with this. Here at AstroFlav we want to help you along your fitness journey by providing you with delicious (and healthy) recipes that will keep you dedicated to your fitness journey while allowing you to enjoy what you eat. This week's Healthier You recipe is for delicious and quick to assemble peanut butter cookies! We like to add a scoop of AstroFlav collagen to the cookie dough for an extra protein boost. We hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter + 1/2 tsp salt if unsalted
1 cup coconut sugar
2 scoops AstroFlav collagen
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a bowl, whisk all ingredients together until well combined.
3. Lightly grease two cookie sheets with a neutral oil or cooking spray.
4. Roll the cookie dough into 12 spheres, placing them at least 2 in apart on the cookie sheet.
5. Using the back of a fork, press down on each cookie vertically and horizontally to form the classic peanut butter cookie waffle texture on top.
6. Bake for 8-9 minutes or until the edges lightly brown. Let cool, then enjoy!
Did you try out the recipe? Send a picture to email@example.com know to be featured in our Facebook community!