One of the most difficult parts of any fitness journey is changing the way you think about food. Cutting certain foods out of your diet and incorporating new ones is a challenge for many people, so don't feel alone if you also struggle with this. Here at AstroFlav, we want to help you along your fitness journey by providing you with delicious (and healthy) recipes that will keep you dedicated to your fitness journey while allowing you to enjoy what you eat. This week's Healthier You recipe is for pre-workout gummies! Using our best-selling AstroFlav preworkout, these gummies are a perfect way to fuel up for your workout. We hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
1 cup Water
1 tsp Agar Agar powder
1-3 scoops Flip Mode, depending on how strong you want the gummies to be
1. In a small pot, combine the water and agar agar powder.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Remove from the heat and whisk in the pre-workout (Flip Mode). Make sure you do this while the mixture is hot, as it will set as soon as it reaches room temperature.
4. Pour into a silicone mold (ice cube molds also work well).
5. Refrigerate for 15 mins, or as long as it takes to set.
6. Enjoy before your workout!
Did you try out the recipe? Send a picture to email@example.com know to be featured in our Facebook community!