Out Of This World Flavor™
(Yields: 6 popsicles)
1. Place the Greek yogurt, milk, xanthan gum, protein powder and the honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a 6-popsicle mold and fill them almost to the top.
3. Top each popsicle with some Reese’s puffs cereal then place a popsicle stick into each mold.
4. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until completely frozen.
5. Remove the popsicles from the mold by running them under warm water for 30 seconds.
6. Melting the chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 second increments. When the chocolate is completely melted, drizzle each popsicle with the chocolate and sprinkle it with some chopped peanuts.
7. Enjoy your healthy treat!
Ingredients (Yields 1 serving):
1. First, grab a very ripe banana, peel and chop it into somewhat small slices. The shape doesn’t matter since we are going to blend them. Put the banana pieces in an airtight container and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
2. When the banana pieces are completely frozen, place them in the food processor or high-speed blender then add the protein powder and the Greek yogurt. Pulse to break up the frozen bananas. The mix will look a little crumbly at first but keep pulsing. Scrape down the sides of the food processor to ensure that everything is getting blended. Continue blending until the you get a smooth mixture.
3. At this point you can stop and enjoy your protein ice cream or add in one crumbled Oreo to the ice cream and pulse a couple more times to get it incorporated. Serve right away!
Ingredients (Yields 8 slices):
1. First, start by preheating the oven to 350F then line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add all your ingredients to a blender cup starting with the bananas, then the vanilla, cocoa powder, and nut butter, blend until completely smooth.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan top with the chocolate chips and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. Let the brownies cool for 10 minutes then place them on a cooling rack to cool some more. Slice the brownies and enjoy!