One of the most difficult parts of any fitness journey is changing the way you think about food. Cutting certain foods out of your diet and incorporating new ones is a challenge for many people, so don't feel alone if you also struggle with this. Here at AstroFlav we want to help you along your fitness journey by providing you with delicious (and healthy) recipes that will keep you dedicated to your fitness journey while allowing you to enjoy what you eat. This week's Healthier Yourecipe for Healthy Protein Brownies is adapted from healthyfitnessmeals.com. We like to use our IsoMix Whey Protein Isolate protein powder in flavor Chocolate for a delicious protein boost. We hope you love it as much as we do!
Healthy Protein Brownies
Craving chocolate? 🍫
These healthy protein brownies will satisfy your cravings while keeping you on track with your fitness journey!
Serve à la mode with your favorite ice cream or with fresh berries.
2/3 Cup Almond Flour
1 Scoop AstroFlav IsoMix Whey Protein Isolate in chocolate
1 ½ Cups Chocolate chips divided use
½ Cup Coconut oil
2/3 Cup Coconut sugar
½ Tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8”x8” square pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour and protein powder.
3. Place 1 cup of the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a bowl and microwave for 30-second increments until melted. Stir until smooth.
4. Add the coconut sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
5. Add the eggs and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
6. Fold the almond flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until thoroughly incorporated.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup chocolate chips over the top.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
9. Cool, then cut into squares and serve.
Did you try out the recipe? Send a picture to email@example.com know to be featured in our Facebook community!