One of the most difficult parts of any fitness journey is changing the way you think about food. Cutting certain foods out of your diet and incorporating new ones is a challenge for many people, so don't feel alone if you also struggle with this. Here at AstroFlav we want to help you along your fitness journey by providing you with delicious (and healthy) recipes that will keep you dedicated to your fitness journey while allowing you to enjoy what you eat. Starting off our Healthier Youseriesis a much loved recipe for Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Protein Cookies made by Body Evolution Gym. We hope you love it as much as we do!
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Protein Cookies
1/4 cup butter
2 teaspoons of fat free half and half
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of baking soda
1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 scoop of AstroFlav Vanilla Bean Ice Cream IsoMix Protein Powder
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients except flour and AstroFlav IsoMix Protein Powder in a mixer until crumbly.
3. Add flour and protein powder, continue to beat at medium speed for 1 min, until thoroughly combined.
4. Bring mixture together with your hands until the dough forms a ball. With a rolling pin, roll the dough out until it is 1/2 in thick. Cut into desired shape and place cookies 2 in apart on the baking sheet.
5. Bake cookies for 8 minutes. While the cookies may appear underdone at 8 minutes, they will continue to cook on the baking sheet. Keep the cookies on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Did you try out the recipe? Send a picture to email@example.com know to be featured in our Facebook community!