Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Popsicles
Yields: 6 popsicles
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
½ cup milk
¼ tsp xanthan gum
1 scoop AstroFlav chocolate peanut butter puff protein powder
2 Tbsp honey
¼ cup Reese’s puffs cereal (optional)
2 Tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
1 Tbsp chopped peanuts (optional)
- Place the Greek yogurt, milk, xanthan gum, protein powder and the honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a 6-popsicle mold and fill them almost to the top. Top each popsicle with some Reese’s puffs cereal then place a popsicle stick into each mold. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until completely frozen.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, run them under warm water for 30 seconds.
- To drizzle the popsicles with chocolate, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments. When completely melted drizzle each popsicle with the chocolate and sprinkle it with some chopped peanuts.
- Enjoy your healthy treat!