Super Fudgy Protein Brownies
Yields 8 slices
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop chocolate protein
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup natural peanut butter, or any other nut butter
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- First, start by preheating the oven to 350F then line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all your ingredients to a blender cup starting with the bananas, then the vanilla, cocoa powder, and nut butter, blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan top with the chocolate chips and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool for 10 minutes then place them on a cooling rack to cool some more.
- Slice the brownies and enjoy!