Cinnamon Toast Rice Krispies
Yields 16 squares
- 4 cups brown rice cereal
- ½ cup cinna crunch protein powder
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 3tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- First prepare an 8x8 baking pan by spraying it with cooking spray and lining with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add in the brown rice cereal, protein powder, and the chia seeds. Mix and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add in the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil and melt everything on medium heat. Allow the mixture get to a boil while continuously stirring it.
- Remove from the heat and pour it over the rice cereal mix.
- Stir until everything is well combined and completely coated.
- Working quickly transfer the mix onto the prepared baking pan and spread the mixture evenly in the pan. Press down firmly using your hands or a spatula.
- Cover the baking pan with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge to solidify overnight preferably.
- When it is completely cool and solid, slice and enjoy!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Smoothie
Yields 2 serving
- 2 cup almond milk or any milk you’d like
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop of the cinna crunch protein powder
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients into a blender starting with the milk and blend on high until smooth and desired consistency has been reached.
- If this protein shake is too thick, add more almond milk or water, until you reach your preferred consistency!