Cinnamon Toast Rice Krispies
Yields 16 squares
- 4 cups brown rice cereal
- ½ cup cinna crunch protein powder
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 3tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
First prepare an 8x8 baking pan by spraying it with cooking spray and lining with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, add in the brown rice cereal, protein powder, and the chia seeds. Mix and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add in the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil and melt everything on medium heat. Allow the mixture get to a boil while continuously stirring it.
- Remove from the heat and pour it over the rice cereal mix.
- Stir until everything is well combined and completely coated.
- Working quickly transfer the mix onto the prepared baking pan and spread the mixture evenly in the pan. Press down firmly using your hands or a spatula.
- Cover the baking pan with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge to solidify overnight preferably.
- When it is completely cool and solid, slice and enjoy!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Smoothie
Yields 2 serving
- 2 cup almond milk or any milk you’d like
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop of the cinna crunch protein powder
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
Add all the ingredients into a blender starting with the milk and blend on high until smooth and desired consistency has been reached.
If this protein shake is too thick, add more almond milk or water, until you reach your preferred consistency!