The most difficult part of many people's fitness journey's can be saying "no" to sweet treats, especially during the holidays. Luckily for you, you don't have to! Try out the four recipes below to make healthy holiday desserts for your loved ones (or for yourself, we won't tell).
Chocolate Reindeer Mug Cake
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 large egg whites
1 tbsp ground flaxseed
1 scoop(s) IsoMix Whey Protein Isolate in chocolate
½ small (6" to 6-7/8" long) banana
1. Mix the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Spray a large-diameter mug with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Pour the batter into the mug. Microwave on high for about two minutes.
4. Turn the mug over onto a plate. The cake will slide out.
5. Create your personalized reindeer: Decorate with a raspberry nose, chocolate chip eyes, and pretzel antlers!
6. Serve immediately.
Mexican Hot Chocolate
¾ cup water or almond milk
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
¼ tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp or a pinch of chili powder
1. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat starting with the liquid.
2. Whisk continuously over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes or until it reaches your desired temperature.
3. Pour into a mug and top it with whipped cream and sprinkle some cinnamon cinnamon on top if you’d like.
Super Fudgy Protein Brownies
3 medium ripe bananas
½ tsp vanilla
1 scoop chocolate protein
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup natural peanut butter, or any other nut butter
¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
1. First, start by preheating the oven to 350F then line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add all your ingredients to a blender cup starting with the bananas, then the vanilla, cocoa powder, and nut butter, blend until completely smooth.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan top with the chocolate chips and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. Let the brownies cool for 10 minutes then place them on a cooling rack to cool some more.
5. Slice the brownies and enjoy!
Chocolate Protein Pudding
Watch this video for the recipe and demonstration!
Did you try out a recipe? Send a picture of yourself with your dessert to email@example.com to be featured in our Facebook community!
Join our family for new videos, discount codes, and more!